• to avoid disappointment, please fill up order using ORDER FORM and ‘click’ submit.
• once your detailed order received, Account Number will be given via email.
• all confirmed orders will submit to supplier on every Sunday night.
• Exact availability can only be confirmed when the order form is submitted to the supplier as the availability changes from time to time.
Stock is limited and there is a possibility the model / color you want is not in stock. However we will try to get them.
• please check your order before making payment.
• confirmation order can be made by bank in deposit RM35.00 per each items.
• full payment is required when items arrived locally in Malaysia.
• Pos Laju charges is not included in the listed price. A charge is depending on quantity of order and weight.
• once your order submitted to supplier, non-exchangeable unless no stock!!!
• no refund will be given if cancelled after your order submitted.
Crocs should not fit like other shoes: They should fit very loosely. The sides of your foot should not really touch the sides of the shoe. Your toes should never make contact with the front of the shoe. Once you have centered your foot on the foot-bed: You should have about a 1/4 to 1/2 inch of space in front of your toes, behind your heel and when you lift the strap you should be able to comfortably get your finger between the strap and heel. In other words the fit should be “loose”.
We know that this goes against everything that you have ever been used to in a shoe, but these are the parameters that the shoe was designed to be worn under. No Pressure points Ever!
The Endeavor, Professional, Cayman, and Nile all come in whole sizes. If you wear half sizes then you will want to go up to the next size. For instance, if you wear an 8 1/2 in normal shoes then you would want to order a 9 in the Crocs.
The Beach models come in Small, Medium, Large, and so on. Just like the other models, you will want to order the next size up if you wear a half size. For instance, a small Beach Crocs is a women's size 6/7. If you wear a 7 1/2 then you would want to go up to the next size which would be a medium.
With all the Crocs models you will only want to order the next size up if you are truly a half size.
To insure that the strap is not pulling your foot into the front of the shoe, rotate the strap forward and determine if your foot rests comfortably in the foot bed and there is room all around your foot. If so, you have the proper size but the strap is too short. To alleviate this issue, work your fingers around the strap and stretch it as you go around being careful not to put excessive pressure on the rivet hole. Stretch the strap until it is just short of the back edge of the shoe. The resin material has memory and will stay at the proper length after one or two of these types of adjustments.